CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

ABC....again....


So I was pretty motivated yesterday, thinking I'm gonna try ABC again but really stick to it. I weighed myself last night....fucking thing said 118....

What. The. Fuck.

Weighed myself again this morning and it said 114.5. Still fucking sucks.

I know I can do this. I just haven't really been caring as much, which I should. I will, I am going to do this.  I'm starting today.
I've already had a bowl of cereal but my bf doesn't have any skim milk, just 2%. So I've definitely had about 200 cals or more already.

So my plan is to try and detox [not fast since I always screw up with that word]. and if I eat, it's going to be as little as possible and under the cal limit. Which is what we're trying to do anyway but saying it out loud makes it more concrete. I think.

[sigh] I need to do this. I'm so gross and disgusting. I need to be thinner, I must be beautiful and fragile and frail.
Soon I will. Soon we all will.
xo







0 comments: