CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 9 -- 500 cals


Today was day 2 of weekend watch. I actually did really well, I'm kinda pumped. I didn't eat anything for breakfast, just went right to sleep. I woke up at 11:30 and worked some more on my projects and played some Zelda :D then I went back to watch at 3:30 until 7:30.



Here's the food rundown::
2 double-stuff oreos (140)
3 whole almonds (21), 1 dried pineapple (32), 2 dried apricot slices (16)
5 baby carrots (20), few grams of broccoli (8), 4 slices cucumber (5), 1 tbsp italian dressing (43) and 4 bites green beans (15)

TOTAL:: 280 cals!!

I know tomorrow's supposed to be a fast but I'm going to my bf's house to do some laundry and hang out before I have to go back to watch. I know he's gonna want to go out [hopefully for sushi!] so I'm going to count this as another 500 day at the most.
I think I'll just fast tomorrow.

Hope all of you are doing well. Stay beautiful!
xo



0 comments: