CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

So far....okay.


So my wake up weight..........109!!!! I can't believe it! And it's stayed pretty constant throughout the day :D
But what sucks tis that the more I think about it and keep checking what the scale says, the more I think that this is an unacceptable number. And I still look gross and fat!!

[sigh] soon enough, soon enough. I'm hoping to hit my next goal weight by Xmas, or at least get closer. I'm pretty sure if I work at it, I can lose 4 lbs. mhm

I ate a bit much at dinner tonight, because once again, I had to eat with the fam. Fuck.
Tomorrow is another family day kinda thing. Hopefully we'll be so busy cleaning and redoing the bathroom that no one will notice if I don't eat.

Hope all of you are doing well. Lose those lbs and get gorgeous!!
xo






0 comments: