CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let's Make A Plan


Last night was craaazy. haha  I drank so much last night.

I was really happy with myself too. I hadn't eaten anything during the day and had a garden burger with a few fries at Red Robin and it was all 422. [thank you CalorieKing.com] So I'm pretty happy that I kept all food under 500 cals for the day.

I feel like I haven't been doing as well. I haven't really been counting and keeping track of how much I'm eating. And I'm not really following any plan. I know I said that I'm gonna go 2468 but I haven't really been sticking/following it.

At this point, I'm trying to see how long I can go not eating during the day and then how little I can eat for dinner or whatever. Actually a bad idea. I need something concrete that I can follow.

I do like the 500 cals max during the day. But I don't know. I'm thinking of trying ABC again. I did do pretty well for almost 2 weeks. Then had like a 3 or 4 day binge which was fucking awful.

Like I said, so far I guess I'm doing pretty well but I could be doing better.

hm...The more I think about it, the more I want to do ABC. So I'm gonna do it. I'll start tomorrow since I don't really know how many cals I've eaten already, even though it's pretty low.

Good luck girls! Think thin and be beautiful!!
xo



0 comments: