CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OMG This is Getting Retarded


Ok so I got really drunk and high last night. And pretty much ended up eating a whole 12" homemade pizza myself.

So. Fucking. Disgusting.

I purged like 4 time yesterday. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I was doing so well on ABC but now I physically can't stick to it.
I need to switch it up. So I've been going through the diet threads on PT. I'm thinking of doing the apple detox. Or the 2468. I need something that has short term goals but that can be done over and over.

I can't believe how out of hand this is getting. I really can't. Not only do I feel like such a pig and a fatass but I feel like I'm letting all of you down and being such a disappointment. Kind of like we're all in this together but  I'm just screwing it up.
So that's the new plan. A new diet that has cycles. I can do it. I will do it.

Updates later. Good luck girls. xo

0 comments: