CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 6 -- 200 cals


So I'm sick today...I think it has to do with the 100 cals from yesterday. I don't know if I'll be able to do that again but we'll see. I'm really determined to follow this plan to the T but I decided that I'll give myself a max of 500 in general.

I don't really like this cuz I feel like I'll just do the 500 everyday. But I think the idea of it might help me, so that way if I'm over the cals for a specific day, I won't feel too bad. I'm gonna work so that I stay within each day's cal limit still. That's my goal.

So far I've had an apple (53) and an english muffin (120) with a tiny bit of PB (46) and jelly (50) which brings me over the limit at 239. :(

Like I said I'm going to try not to beat myself up over it. Especially since I still feel really weak and dizzy.
I'll update at the end of the day. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update:: ok sooo today was a total bust. I had waaaaay too many calories today. Just totally stopped counting and ate. ick. I ended up purging it all, which still isn't any good. Tomorrow I have to go back home for a doctor's appointment then coming back and going to my friend's house. I'm absolutely sticking to the calorie plan for the day. I screwed it up today, even if I am sick. I don't care. I need to do this, I need to do it right. 

Hope you girls are doing well! Keep it up xo



0 comments: