CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Feel Like Flying


I took like 3 Adderal last night so I could study like crazy for this huge final I had this morning. I'm like crazy energized, I feel amazing and I haven't eaten anything in like 12  hours.
It helped too. I passed my exam :D So yay.

Today not much else is going on. I decided to stay at school tonight so that I can get a safety audit paper finished which is due next week. Then home tomorrow, hopefully with a ton of stuff from my dorm room.
I just wanna get as much done as possible, while I'm still feeling like this, cuz I know I'll actually do it.
Funny how certain drugs do shit like that for you haha

It's one of the girls in my hallway's last night before she leaves to do a study abroad in China so we're all going to the local bar to celebrate and let loose. Should be fun. I'm such a hermit so it'll be a nice change to actually be social. lol

Hope all you girlies are doing well too!! Keep it up, think thin, and be beautiful!
xo



0 comments: